This business presents a unique investment opportunity for investors with a developed interest in the Public Relations sector. Operational since 2001, this business has experienced continued growth within its market and has developed a strong reputation nationwide as a cost-effective alternative to mainstream agencies.
JPAbusiness has been engaged by the Vendor to identify interested parties with an appetite for investments offering superior returns including:
- Businesses already operating within the Public Relations sector looking for expansion/bolt-on opportunities
- Individuals with a passion for their own business and to be their own boss.
- Highly profitable business with low fixed overheads and the ability to relocate without impacting business or client relationships.
If one of these sounds like you or someone you know then this opportunity is not to be missed.
Customers and Market:
The business has an extensive network of clients and customers throughout Australia in a wide range of industries from major international companies and brands to smaller specialist businesses.
Possibilities to expand the business are endless as the business has developed a reputation for quality and efficiency on a cost-effective basis.
The business employs a highly effective team of staff spread across NSW. Employees include the Owner (as Managing Director) and 3 other Permanent Part Time/ Casual staff members.
Staff are capable, independent and work autonomously to deliver value and results for the business and willing to stay with the business.
- The business has generated solid revenue in excess of $630,000 for FY2018, subject to
- Earnings before taxes
hasgrown at a compound annual compound rate of 12% over FY2016 – FY2018, three times the industry growth rate
- Costs have decreased as
percentageof sales revenue over the past 3 years . Point of Difference:
This business is well positioned in this niche target market. Key competitive advantages include:
- Working with passionate clientele,
Loyaland repetitive customer base
- National brands and companies providing stable income, including interesting and diverse projects.
The business is operated in a decentralised format, which allows the vendors to work from home, as do all the staff. This business format allows fixed overheads to be kept to a minimum, boosting the profitability of the business.
Vendors live on the Northern Beaches of Sydney with easy driving distance to the Greater Sydney market where most of the key clients are headquartered.
Expression of interest:
We are seeking Expressions of Interest for the business as a going concern, including goodwill, related assets and operational plant and equipment, by 30 April 2019. Interested parties should contact JPAbusiness for more information, including a detailed Information Memorandum relating to the business.
The asking price for the going concern business and operational plant and equipment is $220,000 plus GST (if applicable).
Enquire About this Business Now
Quick FactsPrint Brochure
- Well-known national established Public Relations business
- Operates within a counter cyclical industry which is supported by a broad range of markets.
- Business generated owner revenue in excess of ~$630,000 over FY2017-FY2018 and demonstrates a strong capability for further growth potential.
- The Public Relations industry has been steadily growing in Australia at approx. 3.7% per annum
- Annual earnings growth of 20% YoY FY2016 – FY2018 (average compounded rate)
- Services a diversified and loyal nationwide customer base.
Important Information for Prospective Purchasers:
All information in this document is of a general nature only and not exhaustive. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence and feasibility assessments. The Vendor of the business described here, and advisors JPAbusiness Pty Ltd, are not liable for any loss or damages associated with reliance on this information or the Expressions of Interest process.
JPAbusiness Pty Ltd operating under Business Agents Licence No. 1710192 (NSW); Real Estate Agent Licence No. 3485836 (QLD); Estate Agent’s Licence No. 073491L (Vic). James Price AAPI Certified Practising Valuer (Business) Member No 83822.